District businesses selling food or alcohol will be charging $.05 for each disposable paper or plastic carryout bag. Find out about DC's Bag Law.
Applications, Licenses & Permits
Floodplain & Stormwater Management
Hazardous Material Management
- Register as a Hazardous Waste Generator
- Underground Storage Tanks - UST and LUST- Permits
- Participate in Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Participate in the Voluntary Remediation Action Program (VRAP)
Lead in Paint, Dust, and Soil from EPA
Pesticide Permitting and Licensing
Water Quality Permitting and Section 401 Certifications
Certification of dredge and fill permits issued by Corps of Engineers.
Certification of general and individual NPDES permits issued by EPA. For more information please go to the fllowing EPA websites:
- Pesticide General Permit [PDF]
- Individual NPDES permits
- General NPDES permits
Public Notices for water quality related permits. To view current public notices please go to the following websites:
- NPDES Public notices, EPA
- Corps of Engineers Public Notices
- Review and approval of monitoring and construction-related Well Permit applications.